Suggestions, Comments or Complaints
We take parents’ comments, suggestions and concerns about issues affecting their children seriously. We hope to deal with any concerns raised quickly and effectively.
If you have any questions, suggestions, concerns or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact your child's class teacher or Mrs Gresty, our headteacher.
Our Promise to you
- We will deal with your suggestion, comment concern or complaint honestly, politely and in confidence.
- It will be looked into thoroughly, fairly and as quickly as possible.
- We will keep you up to date with what we are doing.
- We will apologise if we have made a mistake.
- We will tell you what we are going to do to put things right.
To read our full complaints policy, please see the Policies page.